The summer trip
This summer, I went to 幾米’s exhibition. This exhibition showed out 幾米’s many kinds of creation. I think the greatest creation is the opposite Views-A new look of my world. You can see through a room from a big hole. First, everything in the room are all white. The tea cups are white, too! And, when you look at the room from the other side, it turns really colorful! The room is full of blue, red and green spots.I think it means that our life is full of different surprises. There are many sides of view in our life ,so stay positive, and enjoy the happiness in your world.
The photos are interesting!!:)) I like them:)))
回覆刪除It's a fun exhibition! Right?
回覆刪除i think the boy in your photo is cute
回覆刪除but the girl who next to the boy is.....
That was a wonderful exhibition,and I like these photos.
回覆刪除I went to this exhibition, too!
回覆刪除It's great! Isn't it?
The photos look cool!!
回覆刪除Yes! life is full of different surprises. Everything is going to be different and exciting:D