Earth Day is coming soon. Because of Earth Day , our teacher organized activities for us to add more knowledge about environmental protection.
The first one was Titan , the manager in Starbucks. He told us how they used coffee dregs to make many different things, like fertilizer. I am very surprised that the tiny coffee dregs can be so useful in life!
The next one was Ryan. He taught us some words about environmental protection and some little tips for keeping the Earth healthy. The lesson was cool and fun. I like it very muck!
Last Wednesday, we went to a wetland near the Lotus pond, we watched birds and insects and found out that the wetland was important for ecology.
It is getting hotter and hotter on Earth now, and the environment is dirty and messy. The lessons taught me how to protect the world and make the environment cleaner. I hope I can make our Earth cleaner and healthier!
The field trip is funny!!! There are lots of insects and plants. I have a great time there.
回覆刪除You like the class about the environment? That's good!Let's save the Earth's life togethrt! GO!
回覆刪除Lets protect Mother Earth together!
回覆刪除Canbate!!
It's sure getting hot on Earth. The weather on the day we went on the field trip was scorching hot. By the way... You spelled much wrong in the third paragraph~
回覆刪除I was surprised that coffee dregs can do so many things,too. Lets do something to help our earth happy: )
回覆刪除That was a great field trip to me .
回覆刪除