Then, I heard the babysitter cry “Help! Help! ” I quickly ran up to my daughter’s room and opened the door. Then I screamed. There was a big furry creature inside the room! It picked up my daughter and shouted “She is my food! “Then it flew out through the window. I ran up to the roof, caught the furry’s feet. The furry shook hard and shouted “Go away! “ I fell down from the roof. I yelled “Ah! “ Then I woke up. The babysitter was shaking me. ” Madam, your daughter wants to see you. “ My daughter was sitting beside my bed, looking at me seriously. I hugged her happily. I’m glad it was only a dream.
My baby is a girl, too!!
回覆刪除"Furry" sounds like a cute, soft toy to me!
回覆刪除Hee!Hee!
A big furry creature?! That sounds like a cool thing! Does it look very amazing?!
回覆刪除