2011年2月14日 星期一

Sandy 116 37

Hello! I am Sandy. I’m twelve years old. My star sign is Pisces and my Chinese horoscope is Tiger. I like to read novels, watch TV, and play games in my free time. So far, my favorite novel is Percy Jackson, and my favorite comic is “Katekyo Hitman – Reborn”. I think I am a generous and soft-hearted person. I can’t stand a person that is dirty, pessimistic and dishonest.

9 則留言:

  1. My Chinese horoscope is Tiger,too.Hope we can be good friends.

    回覆刪除
  2. I don't like the people are dirty and dishonest,too. A dishonest person maybe he always lie to you.They are trustless.

    回覆刪除
  3. Hi~ I like read novels, too : ) I also like to read comic books : )I like “Katekyo Hitman – Reborn”, too. I think many characters is very handsome and I like that story very much : )

    回覆刪除
  4. You know!
    We've known each other for five years.
    FIVE YEARS!!!!!!!
    Can you believe it!

    回覆刪除
  5. Hi! I know you in this club.I think you are a good person.

    回覆刪除
  6. I like to play games and watch TV in my free time, too. Thanks you to point out the mistake. :)

    回覆刪除
  7. I love to read novels, too. But I hadn't see Percy Jackson yet. A lot of people told me that it is an excellent book.

    回覆刪除
  8. I am Pisces and my Chinese horoscope is Tiger and my favorite comic is Reborn,too!

    回覆刪除
  9. Reborn is a good comic. I like it a lot. The plot is amazing. Also, the characters in the story are handsome.

    回覆刪除