2011年2月14日 星期一

My Best Friend

Everyone has his best friend. And I have my best friend,  too! My best friend is Maggie.
She is friendly and kind. I first met her in the fifth grade. She was cute and a little bit porky. She has curly hair. She is independent and soft-hearted. She is sensitive and generous.
We play together and chat together. We tell each other everything and do everything together.
Even though we are not classmates now,  we are still good friends,  and we will be best friends forever.

4 則留言:

  1. Wish you can be best friend forever. I've got best friend, too. But somehow we're not in the same school, we can't be in touch very often, so we're now just friend. Anyway, wish you a good luck!

    回覆刪除
  2. I met my best friends since I was in the kindergarden. We have the same English name!!Wish you can always keep in touch with your friends, and wish us can be friends!!!=)))

    回覆刪除
  3. Your friend is so good.
    I chat with my friend everyday.

    回覆刪除
  4. Is Maggie "fish flat"??(translate it into Chinese)
    Anyway, what class is she in now?

    回覆刪除