This poster took me a week to finish!!!!!!
When me and my friend were thinking about how to make this poster, we suddenly found out that we only have a week to finish it !!!!!! We were shock and we made it in hurry~ Paul is my classmate, he and my another classmate already finish their poster!!!!!!! (they only spent one day) That made me so nervous!!!!!! And, just like this this and that that, in a hurry, we finished!!!!!!!(when I wanted to hand in our poster, I couldn't find the right place) I was really tired, but it was pleased that we had a good grade~ say thank to everyone!!!! =)
*Meanings of the poster:
The "U" of the title : aborigine of Tiawan
Five flags : every contry hold hands together, be peace and happy(five colors' "X" is the color of the Olympic rings)
Background's rainbow : peace and happy
The pigeons : peace and love
The fire : Olympic's holy fire
Tawain appears in the poster! Taiwan hip hip hooray!
回覆刪除Your poster is good! I don't have the ability to make one like yours.